Freightworks use and recommend AXA insurance for any insurance requirements.
AXA provide Freightworks wtih a Combined Liability Certificate for both Employers and Public Liability.
These limits can be increased on request for any client or project.
Domestic or Office Relocations Insurance
- Why should I insure my goods?
- What can Freightworks Insurance, offer me?
- Insurance form for Domestic Move (link to application form)
- Terms & Conditions (link to AXA Tcs& Cs)
- Notice of Disclosure (link to PDF Short-Term Insurance)
We are able to offer you genuine ALL risk insurance cover for your move at competitive rates. For your peace of mind, all you need to do is complete the Insurance Application Form, valuing all your effects at “replacement values”, and submit it to us before your moving day. Download the Domestic Insurance Form here.
With MoveWorks’ Domestic Insurance, you will benefit from:
- All Risks Cover: Genuine all risk cover from door to door;
- New Replacement Value: For you this means peace of mind. If an item is lost or cannot be repaired, it will be replaced. This policy does not inflict depreciated values on you.
Why should I insure my goods for a Domestic or Office Move?
At MoveWorks we pride ourselves on our incredibly low incidence of insurance claims – even by international standards. However, we strongly believe in the importance of you insuring your household effects as comprehensively as possible, for the following reasons:
- Peace of mind – Your financial and domestic security is at risk if you have no insurance;
- Handling damage – a risk every time furniture is moved, irrespective of the removal company;
- Storm damage, including flooding;
- Riot and strike action;
- Theft by forced entry;
- Warehouse theft;
- Fire in vehicle;
- To avoid loss of general household insurance cover while your goods are in transit;